What Is CBT?
Military Grade Neuroplastic Training to Drive Peak Performance
In 2007 the US Marines contracted Kennedy Consulting Group to develop the first non-digital neuroplastic training program to improve all Warfighting skills in order to reduce casualties in combat by improving focus, situational awareness, intuition (“sixth sense”) and critical decision making under stress. By physically changing the brain to be more efficient at the foundational processing level, all areas of performance are improved regardless of profession. To date over 2500 people have experienced Combat Brain Training™, including:
- in the Military – Marines, SEALs, Snipers, EOD, Combat Advisors, fighter and helicopter pilots and their instructors
- in Sports – athletes in all sports including professionals, college and High School, both individually and in teams
- in Business – executives, sales and technical experts individually and in teams, traders, attorneys and financial advisors
- Students at all levels from Six Sigma executives to an inner city high school
- People suffering from brain trauma including Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD and concussions
100% who followed the program report significantly improved performance. Conducted in a team environment, communication, teamwork and group decision making are also significantly improved. The result is better focus and attention, improved working memory and accelerated mental and physical reaction times especially in stressful situations.
If you’re ready to boost your brain, contact us now!!
Training and Events
PACE Neuroplastic Training is customizable to any environment
From classroom to the field, in person or via video conference. Anywhere in the world, PACE Neuroplastic Training available as:
- Executive Brain Coaching – the only executive coaching program that applies a neuroplastic approach as a velocity factor to drive peak performance.
Contact us for a free starter session!
- Team Coaching – conducted in a team environment, communication improves at a foundation level of cognition, increasing teamwork and overall efficiency as well as raise performance. Teams trained include sports and military units, sales, customer service and executive teams. Scalable from 2-200
Corporate Events and Keynotes
Topics customized to audience utilizing the neuroplastic perspective to provide the audience with new insights in their performance and environment. These include:
- Zombie Thinking – Why we do what we do and how to improve it (based on the forthcoming book) explains how we create the unconscious processes that determine our performance and how to recreate them to drive peak performance
- A Neuroplastic Approach to Unconscious Excellence in Leadership
- A Neuroplastic Approach to Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- A Neuroplastic Approach to Increasing Sales
- A Neuroplastic Approach to Improving Empathic Design
- Creating a Neuroplastic Enriching Environment for Kids (and Employees)
An optional benefit is the inclusion of a proprietary non digital neuroplastic exercise that the audience can keep to use on their own to continue benefits. Find out more!
“I can anticipate the ball much better and react faster.”
– Jeff Richey, MISL single game record 45 saves, and 1st in the league with 471.
This is a huge deal in football.
“I can remember more and it helps my ability to balance and recall multiple calls and adjustments in my head at the same time – this is a huge deal in football.”
– Nick Roach, Oakland Raiders Linebacker
Learning faster and remembering better.
“My team (that was in the brain training program) are learning faster and remembering better. Our meetings are much more efficient and we are accomplishing more in less time.”
– Dennis Pauls, Insurance Company CEO
The highest ever at the school.
“The average Squad Leaders Course score across the Marine Corps is in the low 80’s, the two with CBT were 93 and 94, the highest ever at the school.”
– Squad Leader Course Officer in Charge
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.
“Skills exercised by Combat Brain Training are valuable to all Warfighters and are increasingly critical for coping with complexity on today’s battlefields. We encourage our Marines to ‘Think Fast’, ‘Improvise, Adapt and Overcome’, ‘Get inside the enemy’s OODA loop’, etc. After going through your training I am convinced that CBT can increase our fitness for Warfighting through improved cognition.”
– Major Paul Bischoff, USMC